26 Aug What to Expect From Your Telecom Expense Audit
The progression of an ever-more digital World is reinventing corporate strategies across entire industries. Technology is accelerating business practices all the time, and access to accurate data is now at the heart of enterprise performance.
To remain competitive in the information age, today’s organizations must have a continuous understanding of what assets they have, where they are, what they do, and how much they cost. This holds true across all business sectors, but for telecom services specifically, understanding and strategizing for enterprise level telecom services is vitally important.
Telecom audits have emerged as key practices when one considers that many companies face problems with telecommunication services payments. The telecommunication audit is the best way to solve such problems. The telecom auditor will function like the tax auditor. He/she will review the complete telecommunication system, checks the contracts and encompassing bills and other information related to the telecom security service.
Why is so important?
1. Maintaining Visibility: Small and medium-sized businesses need to gain as much visibility as possible. Periodic audits provide periodic visibility. When the audit is over, however, and companies shift locations or grow in size, that previous visibility no longer applies. Conducting a continuous telecom audit can fill those gaps.
2. Minimal Disruptions: Conventional audits that take place quarterly or annually can be a real inconvenience. They are invasive and often very time-consuming. Performing frequent or continuous audits severely minimizes this inconvenience so employees can maximize their productivity while you still get the information you need.
3. Maximum Flexibility: If your telecom audit is continuous, it allows for adaptation. Your business can be more flexible and audits can coincide with other projects. You can also customize and breakdown your reports more easily than traditional audits.
4. Getting it Right: Performing a single, periodic audit doesn’t guarantee that your results are accurate. A continuous telecom audit will give you results and information spread out over time. This is a much more accurate depiction of your company’s efficiency.
5. Improved security: Cyber-attacks, information theft, hacking. None of those words lead to anything good for your business. Continuous audits can catch these threats in the early stages! You can consistently see what devices are connected to your network, reducing the risk of unwelcomed threats.
C3 Communication Cost Containment has a team of highly-skilled professionals that understand the important of maximizing efficiency and preserving information. LET’S TALK today to help you get started with a continuous telecom audit.